Sunday 26 May 2013

The Body Shop Buys!


Shopping again, I hear you cry - I just can't help myself, especially when there's a bargain to be had. Fee from Makeup Savvy had tweeted about The Body Shop doing a 40% off offer last weekend (sadly finished now, although they are currently doing a £10 off when you spend £30 with the code 'New30') and, you know, I just had to take a look...


Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, RRP £8.00, sale price £4.80 - I am currently half way through my first bottle of this and really like it, so decided to buy a back up bottle!


Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm in Guava RRP £2.00, Sale price £1.20 - I'm a bit of a lip balm/lip gloss addict, so any product that moisturises and glosses your lips (and costs less than a magazine!) is a winner to me!


Rainforest Shine Shampoo RRP £4.50 (for 250ml - 400ml is available) sale price £2.70 - It's quite difficult to find a reasonably priced scalp-friendly (i.e. no sulphates, parabens etc) shampoo, so I was rather excited to find this one.

Banana conditioner RRP £4.50, sale price £2.70 - Fee had bought this as part of her llittle haul and I had read good things about it online, so into my (virtual) basket it went. I would have bought the accompanying shampoo but it contains SLS, which i'm trying to avoid where possible.


Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter, RRP £3.00 (for 50ml - 200ml is available) sale price £1.80 - another paraben/silicon free product, and one which i'm hoping will inject some much needed moisture and repair into my frazzled locks!


Grapeseed Glossing Serum, RRP £7.00 sale price £4.20 - Aside from the obvious shampoo and conditioner, i'm not much of a hair product user, but I thought I could use this as a 'finishing' product after blow drying/straightening my hair to help smooth and tame it - it can go a tad 'fluffy puppy!'


Leona Lewis White Musk Libertine EDP Limited Edition RRP £13.00 Sale Price £7.80 - I took a bit of a gamble with this one ordering it online without smelling it first, but I LOVE the bottle design, and the reviews were very positive so I took the chance! It's a rather small bottle at 30ml but I'm not complaining for the price I got it at for an EDP.

Did you manage to get anything in the 40% off sale?

0 comments:

Post a Comment