Wednesday 15 May 2013

Braehead Haul

 I realise looking at the past few posts and YouTube videos that I've put up it looks like all i've done is shop, but that really isn't the case! 

I have a bad habit of buying stuff over a period of time and keeping it in bags but never getting round to doing posts of videos till weeks later (this one is a prime example: we were at Braehead about 4 weeks ago!) - but better late than never, eh? 
(FYI for anyone not from Scotland: Braehead is a shopping centre in Glagow).

Primark

How Cute is this little guy? He's a doorstop and was on sale down to about £3 - I couldn't leave him!


(Excuse the horrendous wrinkles - I told you i'd kept the stuff in bags!) This 'boyfriend t-shirt' is just perfect - soft cotton, slightly oversized with turned up sleeves and sits just perfectly, making it ideal to dress up (under a blazer for example) or down with jeans. It was about £6.


This longer-length pencil skirt is ideal for my work, as it looks really smart whilst still being really comfortable due to the stretchy cotton material. And it only cost £8 - I wish I'd bought other colours!


My quest for a smart/casual black blazer is finally over - hallelujah! I'm very particular when it comes to my blazers: I like shoulder pads, NO buttons, slightly longer length...so I was very pleased when I found this little number which ticked all the boxes and only cost £22!


Ok admittedly I have no idea when I'm going to wear/use these headphones, but, being the mapgie I am, I couldn't leave them in all their pink, glittery, tacky glory, and so they were in my basket before I knew it! They cost £7 so I didn't exactly break the bank even if I don't use them...


Boots


I originally went in to Boots just to pick up the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (£9.95), but then noticed there was a 3 for 2 offer on, and so picked up these 2 Sinful Colors nail polishes (£1.99 each).


The Body Shop

Talking of 3 for 2 deals, The Body shop also had such an offer on, but I actually found I struggled what two other products to buy as I had only went in specifically for the Camomile Eye Makeup Remover.  I eventually opted for the BB Cream (£12) and Tea Tree Pore Minimiser (£7.50) as I'd heard Corrie from DizzyBrunette3 talk about them.


Lush

Lush is, without a doubt, one of my most favourite shops in the whole world (well, Britain. Cause i've not been round the whole world!). I had saved up 5 pots to take back in exchange for a face mask (hence the Love Lettace), but being the sucker I am, I also came out with the soft coeur massage bar (£4.75) and two small trial/travel shampoos: I Love Juicy (£4.95) and Cyntha Silvia Stout (£4.40).

5 comments:

  1. I am so sad I am allergic to Lush products, so sad.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, are you really? :( Most of them are full of such lovely ingredients as well x

      Delete
  2. i have the white boyfriend tee too, best £3.50 i've ever spent! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete