Monday 25 June 2012

Recent ELF haul

I am hoping to do individual reviews of each of the following, but in the meantime, here's what I recently picked up in the ELF 35% off promotion...

Face products

Studio Makeup Mist & Set £2.44 | Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink £2.44 | Studio Blush in Gotta Glow £2.44


Eye products

Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Eggplant £2.44 | Studio Lifter and Filler in Ash/Ivory £2.44 | Studio Mascara Primer £2.44
(I also got 3 sets of the dramatic eyelashes for 0.98p that I forgot to include!)


Lip products

Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose £2.44 | Mineral Moisturising Lip Tint SPF 8 in Blush £2.44 | Hypershine Lipgloss in Bubblegum £0.98 | Studio Lip Stain in Red Carpet £2.44

Did you buy anything in the promotion?

Melanie x

1 comment:

  1. The mascara primer is one of my favourite ELF products! Love it! I'm interested to know if the Gotta Glow blush is any good as a powder highlighter? I'm on the hunt as mine has nearly run out :( Also that lip stain looks like a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete